Advanced Series: Residential Camps
July 6–10, Christchurch School, Boys 2000-06, $ 725
July 31–August 4, SUNY Maritime College, Boys 1998–2006/Girls 2001–06, $ 695
Advanced Series: Day Camps
Christchurch School Residential Camp
Benefits of Residential Camps
DUSC Residential Camps combine high level instruction, excellent competition, first class facilities and expert coaches to create a unique and exciting experience for teams and individual players.
Our mix of technical and tactical instruction, actual game situations and problem solving combined with tournament style matches will develop creative, versatile and confident soccer players. The experience of living, eating and training in a professional environment 24/7 will prepare players for the next level.
Residential Camp benefits:
- Individual and collective development
- Team bonding and enhancement of social skills
- Character building and professionalism
- Learning the importance of diet, nutrition, rest and recovery
- Understanding more tactical concepts in 9v9 and 11v11 game situations
- Working with new coaches from different backgrounds
- Playing with and against players from other teams and age groups
- Other fun activities to increase happiness and mindfulness
Christchurch School is a college-preparatory boarding school in Christchurch, Virginia founded in 1921. The school is located on a 125-acre waterfront campus on the Rappahannock River near the Chesapeake Bay. The scenic and quiet campus setting is an ideal location for a focused and professional environment, where players can engage in the process of high level development.
- 3 full-sized Bermuda grass fields
- Indoor gym with 3 futsal sized courts
- Indoor running track
- Air conditioned dorms and dining room
- Beach and river access
|July 6–10||Boys||2000–06||2:00 pm||12:00 pm||$ 725*|